Are you struggling to find accurate and exhaustive databases for carbon emission factors? Watch our webinar where we share our learnings on what makes an emission factor database a good one.
“Take your carbon accounting process to the next level by getting to know the ins and outs of emission factor databases”
During this webinar we will guide you through the process of selecting, using, and interpreting emission factors to calculate a carbon footprint accurately according to our learnings. We will also touch on the advantages of using an emission factor database for carbon accounting and how it can help you save time, reduce errors and improve your carbon reporting.
What to expect?
This webinar is for you if you are eager to learn more about one of the following:
- Which emission factor databases are there?
- How to assess the quality of a database? What are strengths & weaknesses of databases?
- Different contexts require different databases
- EF quality hierarchy according to GHG protocol
- Why we always recalculate (treshold 0)
- Our policy: balancing consistency and mixing of databases
You can acces the recording here.